Okay. So it's been a while. To catch up, we had a baby this summer, Camden, born July 17. He is almost 3 months old now, sleeping through the night and just doing great overall. Clayton was laid off at the beggining of the summer and is now working a completely different trade. He has gone to window fabrication for a company called Steel Encounters based in downtown Salt Lake. He has the longest commute ever, works in the shop, and is trying to work his way up from parts to fabrication. The only trouble is he does too good of a job. :) They don't want to move him. Other than that we had a pretty quiet summer. Our house is up for sale, again. It is really hard to face right now, after the 7 yrs or so and all we have put into this house we have to sell it for what we owe, no equity. We don't get anything out of it. I can't believe it. Sorry, it was just and epiphany I had while lying in bed this morning. It's freaking me out a little. Of course our realtor gets like 10,000 out of it which stinks even more.. o well. As long as we can move on and get self sufficient again we will be fine. The kids started school, Parker is in kindergarten now and has to catch the bus at 7:40 am. That is a huge change for us, getting up early. We have always been 9am sleepers. Oh well! lol Parker loves school and is still excited to get up and go every morning. Alison turned 4 and changed instanly. It was amazing. She is more social, more talkative, and has all kinds of new attitude. I really never thought someone could change overnight, but she has proven different. She is thriving in preschool making new friends and learning. She tries to make up homework for herself. It's pretty cute. She is excited to go and never has hesitated. She is growing so tall and beautiful, she is an amazing, mouthy little girl :) She is in dance and soccer and loves it. I have been roped into coaching her soccer team. She missed the deadline by 1 month and they wouldn't let her play unless I was coach, so I am. Fall season ends Saturday though, so that will be a welcome break. Parker has been in soccer also so we have been going nuts between practices and games. We will actually have our weekends a little more quiet for a while and that will be nice. I am also the Young Women's coach for church and volleyball has just started, so my thursday nights are still busy for a while. But this also means Women's volleyball has started and I get to play. Yay, I am not pregnant! I can spike and dive again! Garrett is starting to try to talk more. He is such a goof! I have never had such a clown for a kid, ever since he was tiny I could see he was going to be this way. He has the cutest, sweetest and FUNNIEST personality ever. Just the looks he gives you and the way he says things is hilarious. He is absolutely crazy though. Giving me early gray hairs for sure. This kid is into EVERYTHING these days! He also has developed a dare devil streak. Not fun for a third child with a new baby to take care of! Whew! I am in crazy mode these days with four. I keep hearing it will be better someday, so I am trying to keep my hopes alive. Well that seems like a good start for a catch-up post. I am off to get breakfast and get the day going so we can head to dance. Toodles~
My four kiddos
8 comments:
Yeah!!!! I have been waiting for an update. You family is Beautiful Jen!
*your
It is about time you did an update!! JK but not really :) See you Sunday!!
luv it! luv it all!!
It was good to hear from you. I can't believe you have 4 kiddos now! What a beautiful little family.
Yay for the update! Your kids are so cute..and BIG! Garrett looks like a different kid! Camden looks so sweet! Sorry about your house..Lame! I have lost value in my home so if we got in a tight spot we would just be doomed. So I guess at least you'll break even. Homeownership is scary. I wish you guys the very best in everything!
Holy Cow! you undated and sooo did I! I can't believe how busy you are! You definetly put me to shame when it comes to busy! haha!
Allison looks so much like you I can't believe it... she's like a mini you! ha!
Anyhow, super cute pics... love the one of parker sleeping with camden.
It's about time! lol. Cute pics, Jenn. Especially that one of Parker and Cam sleeping.
P.s. I just finished the pies and they look funny but DELICIOUS!!!! See you soon.
Post a Comment