Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

So Easter has come and gone again. We tried to take some pictures but the wind was blowing hard and it was a little cold so I don't think they turned out too well. But I am posting some anyway. We went to Clayton's parents for dinner and an Easter Egg hunt. The kids had fun. Maximum sugar overload though!! Crazy. That dang Easter Bunny! When will it learn?!?! Well, we are excited for Spring to be here. We have been playing outside and Parker has been going to soccer and his baseball starts next week. So we are pretty busy. But spring break is a welcome rest. :) No carpool, practices, or games. It seems like this was my life not too long ago, but it's already a distant memory... What did I do with my time?!?!? Haha! Parker loves his sports though and is thriving in school. We are really proud of our kids, if you can't tell. I finally changed the background and music on my blog, so you are welcome, yes I was sick of the music too! Lol! Well, now there are some good ones on there so enjoy. :) Here are the pics from Easter plus a couple extra of Garrett being goofy and his hair before we cut it. Have a great week, or month, whatever until I get back here!! Happy Spring!!!





















2 comments:

B said...

they didn't turn out bad. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how grown up Parker looks with his little tie on and everything!

Potluck Paint Party said...

Family is lookin good!