Monday, February 23, 2009
What's Happening...
Well, time for another post I guess. It's been pretty busy around here. Lots of sickness and colds, yuck. I can hardly wait for spring. I got Parker all registered for Kindergarten and coach pitch baseball. Soccer starts in March and he is still going strong in Preschool. Alison is registered for preschool this fall and excited about it. Garrett got a haircut. Bye bye curls. They were just getting too long, and passed the cute phase. :) He looks a lot older now. Just like a little boy, not so much a baby anymore. The kids are really excited about the warmer weather coming and we got a soccer goal for them to practice with. They each have their own soccer balls and love being able to kick them around outside. I am trying to get myself psyched up about clearing a garden space and fixing up the front flower beds this spring, we'll see what happens. I have been hit with the spring cleaning bug or nesting instinct, whatever you want to call it, pretty bad. Which is a very good thing if I can keep it going and not get burnt out! Once again, we'll see.... Haha! Everything is moving along well, and people are starting to get healthy. We are just hoping spring comes quickly!! Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awhh spring time nesting gotta love it!
Post a Comment