Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Falling Behind,
Ok so I know it's been a while. To be honest this blog has not been at the top of my list. I am sure that after Christmas there will be some fun new pictures and things to talk about. But until then you will have to bear with me, if anyone even reads this or cares! :) I will however give a quick update for the chunk of the last month that is missing. First of all, the big news. We had a little bit of a suprise, early Christmas present this year. We just found out that I am expecting, again. This will be our fourth and final, by my choice anyway, child. We, no I, was very shocked and stressed when we found out. Clayton is excited and is entirely supportive. As usual. I am happy now and heading toward excited. The baby is due Aug. 3 as of now. :) Hopefully everything will go well and move right along. Other than that big news, not too much is happening. We have just been going day to day trying to survive. The kids and I have been having fun hanging out with Julie and her kids doing all kinds of stuff.. haha. We did make it to the dino museum and kangaroo zoo together and that was a blast. We all had a good time. Unfortunately I forgot the camera. So no pics. Imagine my kids running around crazy climbing and bouncing on giant blow up bouce houses and slides. That's kangaroo zoo. It's a pretty cool place. So it's been mostly day to day besides that. We have been hit with a big couple of storms this week so there is finally some snow on the ground. I have not gotten any family or nice pictures of the kids this year sorry. I have fallen behind on a few things. Just a little tired and worn out I guess. There are plans for those pictures sometime in the future, hopefully sooner rather than later. So they will be passed out accordingly. Well that's all for now. I am getting another wave of naseau so I am going to go hang out with Parker on the couch and play some Lego Indiana Jones. Merry Christmas to everyone. I love ya, and thank you for your love and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow..a new baby on the way!! Congrats! I'll be excited to hear what you are having..that is if you find out what you are having. Your babies are so cute no wonder your husband is so excited!
So its about stinkin time that you posted! lol! I have been waiting and waiting!
Glad to know that I am mentioned in there too! lol~!
hey you need to update this thing!
Post a Comment