Wednesday, November 5, 2008

O boy, my quirks?

Ok whatever, I'll bite, this time! Ha! Thanks Julie! :)

1: I like Battlestar Gallactica. There, I said it.

2: I love Halo, all three, and pretty much just love xbox 360, wii, and playstation. I am also addicted to The Sims. Yes I am a video game nerd. Although in my defense, I am not obsessed, and I do not pretend they are real life, and I do not find fake video game characters attractive!

3: I love to eat raw cake batter. Yes, I crave it sometimes. I also love cookie dough and brownie batter. I can not buy the refrigerated cookie dough anymore because I just end up eating it all and not making cookies. I know, I have issues to work out.

4: I am addicted to a soap opera. General Hospital. I try to stop watching and just when I think I am over it, I get bored and curious and fall right back into it. I love it. I love the mob stuff. Haha, that's weird!

5: I am in the process of teaching myself guitar.

6: I love to do acrylic painting.

7: I am learning how to sew. Yes me the un-crafty sport player and video gamer is learning to sew, and I like it! :)

There that should be enough random things. Now I am "tagging" Brooke, Nicole, Jullee, and Jackie. Those are the only bloggers I know (that didn't tag me anyway! ) Hah! So good luck!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Lol Jen I liked reading about all your quirks.. me and some girls in my ward are getting together like once a month to sew or what ever.. you should come sometime.. I haven't been yet.. but hey I think it could be fun.